Blade & Soul Releases Shattered Empire Overview & Patch Notes
Date: Apr 26 2016 Views: Comment: loading...
After a long wait, the Shattered Empire update will finally hit Blade & Soul tomorrow. This update will bring several new contents to the game. Today NCsoft released an overview of the new features and changes in this update, as well as the full patch notes on the official website. Check below for the details:
Blade & Soul Update 2.1 – Shattered Empire
Continue your adventures in Silverfrost Mountains with new dungeons, a new section of Mushin's Tower, and a brand new 6v6 objective-based PvP mode. See more on the update overview page.
The Shattered Empire update brings two new dungeons; Cold Storage, a fairly simple but lucrative daily dungeon; and a new pinnacle in difficulty: Sogun's Lament. In addition, Whirlwind Valley ushers in a brand new 6v6 objective-based PvP mode. See more in our Group Content article.
Spring Bounty XP Event
From April 27–May 11 earn additional experience to help propel you toward the end-game, or even just level up some new characters and classes. During the event the following bonuses are active:
- +50% XP from defeating NPC enemies/monsters
- +50% XP from daily quests
- +100% Guild Points from gathering/crafting
These bonuses also stack with all other XP bonuses, including the one provided through a Premium Membership. Get the most out of your leveling speed potential!
Shattered Empire 2.1 Patch Notes
- Daily Challenge is now available! Earn bonus rewards for certain Daily quests and get bonus rewards if you are able to complete 4 or more!
- A Daily Challenge Tab has been added to Dragon Express where you can redeem Heavenly Energy.
- Reduced the amount of Soulstones needed to craft Moonwater Plains items, including Moonwater Transformation Stones.
- Additional sliders have been added for Monster and Background Effects Quality.
- Fixed an issue where the /dance emote was not working.
- Increased the amount of Frozen Stingers available from Avalanche Den, Lair of the Frozen Fang, and Awakened Necropolis.
- Whirlwind Valley is now available! Whirlwind Valley is an objective-based 6v6 PvP mode where teamwork and coordination is key. This PvP mode is not gear equalized.
- Fixed the use of unintended items in Duel Arena and Tag Match.
- The following items are now available through PvP currencies from Duel Arena, Tag Match, and Whirlwind Valley (additional requirements are needed):
- Hongmoon Pellet
- Bloodshade Harbor Hongmoon Skillbooks (untradeable)
- Retreived Hongmoon Secret Technique - Volume 1
- Retrieved Hongmoon Secret Technique - Volume 2
- Chilling Flame Elixir
- You can now resist Asura's Brand in Sogun's Lament when equipping the following items:
- Awakened Oathbreaker Belt
- True Oathbreaker Belt
- Awakened Scorpio Belt
- True Scorpio Belt
- New items can now be stored in the Wardrobe, including the following previously avaialble items:
- First Mate
- Lover Boy Bow Tie
- Bunny Fluff
- The following items can now be mailed with Outfit Delivery Stamps:
- White Night
- Lover Boy Bow Tie
- First Mate
- Fixed and updated a large amount of text, voiceover, and cutscene localization in English, German, and French.
- Fixed an issue where some accounts were not able to send mail to other characters on the same account.
- Fixed an issue where external links could not be launched from the Announcements (F1) window.
- The deletion timer for characters level 16 and higher has been reduced to 12 hours.