Notes and Overview for Blade & Soul Shadows of the Innocents July 20
Date: Jul 21 2016 Views: Comment: loading...
Today, NCSOFT releases Blade & Soul Update 2.4 for Shadows of the Innocents Dungeons, including 6 general fixes and changes of the game. Now, MMOsite has arranged the detailed notes of the BNS Update 2.4.
Here are the General notes for Blade & Soul Dungeon Update 2.4:
The Shadows of the Innocents update introduces three new pieces of instanced content, including the expansive open world 24-member Twisted Grimhorn Wilds.
1. A new Daily Dash is available and will run from 7/20 through 8/24.
2. The Tidal Treasures event is live and will run from 7/20 through 8/24.
1) Earn Corallite by completing Daily Quests for specific Heroic Dungeons.
Additional Corallite will also be available through various bundles on the Hongmoon Store.
2) Use the Corallite to upgrade your Oceanic Weapons.
If the upgrade is unsuccessful, you will receive Coral Fragments based on the weapon stage reached.
3) Trade in Oceanic Weapons and Coral Fragments for rewards in Dragon Express including:
Flawless Sparkling Hongmoon Hexagonal Peridot
Flawless Sparkling Hongmoon Hexagonal Sapphire
Oceanic Nebula Stone
Cool for the Summer
3. The Seeds of Growth event is live and will run from 7/20 through 8/24.
1) Silverfrost Growth Seeds also have a chance to drop from Umbral Lord Baruk in Gloomdross Incursion and Protean Lord Taikhan in The Shattered Masts
2) Use your hard-earned Growth Seeds to create Life Chests in the Transmutation menu to earn rewards including but not limited to:
Moonwater Life Chest: Moonwater Tear, Hae Mujin's Machismo, Poharan's Perfume, and Moonwater Transformation Stone.
Silverfrost Life Chest: Frozen Stinger, Soulstone, and Moonstone.
4. Increased the amount of experience gained from story quests.
5. A new Hongmoon skill is available for every class and can be unlocked by consuming an Offal of Silence, Offal of Darkness, and Offal of Luminance.
6. Fixed an issue where the resize button was not appearing properly in the B&S TV UI.
Source: Official Website